- Please be sure that students bring their scripts to all rehearsals! Also, please send younger students with a snack and water bottle.
- Script, Music, Lyrics, and Dance Videos: If you need the performance materials, please check your tiger theatre e-mails or contact email@example.com.
- Volunteer Sign-ups: If you haven’t already, please go to signup genius to sign up for or review your volunteer jobs/shifts. Please note that there are two casts – please plan accordingly when signing up for a performance shift.
- Rehearsal Calendar: Please check the on-line calendar regularly for the latest updates.
- If you aren’t receiving Tiger Theatre e-mails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print and sign and bring to next rehearsal. All students must have a signed parent permission slip. Students who filled out an Audition permission slip still need to fill this out. This form was not available at the parent meeting.
ARISTOCATS Parent/Student Contract (required)
Here is an updated list of the Volunteer Job descriptions from the 1/22/2017 parent meeting. This is a list of the volunteer jobs, with description and approximate time commitment.
Note: several volunteer jobs have already been assigned to parent volunteers at the parent meeting. We will send out a signup geneious with the assigned and remaining jobs.
Together we will create a wonderful production with our children.
Join Tiger Theatre this spring for the musical THE ARISTOCATS KIDS
Bring out the drama in you this spring and perform in the Willow Glen Elementary Outdoor Amphitheatre.
The spring production will be Disney’s Aristocats! The rehearsal calendar and audition sides will be available early January.
For more information, please see Parent Information.
Send your email address to email@example.com and ask to be added to the Tiger Theatre email list.